2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on the Harvey Mercheum’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the Harvey Mercheum’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by the Harvey Mercheum at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
3. Copyright, Licenses and Idea Submissions
You agree to grant to the Harvey Mercheum a non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide, perpetual license, with the right to sub-license, to reproduce, distribute, transmit, create derivative works of, publicly display and publicly perform any materials and other information (including, without limitation, ideas contained therein for new or improved products and services) you submit to any public areas of the webite (such as bulletin boards, forums and newsgroups) or by e-mail to the Harvey Mercheum by all means and in any media now known or hereafter developed.
You also grant to the Harvey Mercheum the right to use your name in connection with the submitted materials and other information as well as in connection with all advertising, marketing and promotional material related thereto, unless you request anonymity. You agree that you shall have no recourse against the Harvey Mercheum for any alleged or actual infringement or misappropriation of any proprietary right in your communications to the Harvey Mercheum.
4. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on the Harvey Mercheum’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. The Harvey Mercheum does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current. The Harvey Mercheum may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. The Harvey Mercheum does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
The Harvey Mercheum has not reviewed all of the websites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked website. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by the Harvey Mercheum of the website. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
6. Governing Law
Any claim relating to the Harvey Mercheum’s website shall be governed by the laws of the State of New York without regard to its conflict of law provisions.